At Núñez i Navarro, we appreciate the trust you put in us when you use our services, and your privacy is important to us. That’s why we’re committed to protecting your personal data.
Who is responsible for the treatment of your personal data?
“EURO PARK, SL” (hereafter, «Núñez y Navarro»), with registered offices at Calle Urgell, 230, 08036 - Barcelona, is responsible for the treatment of your personal data. Should you have any questions or concerns regarding our data protection policies, please write to email@example.com.
What kinds of personal data does Núñez i Navarro collect?
To help you manage your reservations, book event spaces, or engage other services at our hotels, we ask you for certain personal data. This principally consists of your name and surname(s), email address, postal address, mobile telephone number, as well as billing and/or payment details.
In the event that you have a special request, or to offer you better service, we may ask for additional information. For example, if you have reduced mobility or other health condition, this data will enable us to suitably accommodate you; the same applies to information related to religious beliefs.
We may also receive information about your travel plans and reservations from third parties, in the event that you have engaged our services through a travel agency or another website.
Why do we collect personal data, on what legal basis do we collect it, and how is it used?
The main reason we collect personal data is to be able to provide you with the best possible service and to help you make reservations on our website.
The legal basis for our treatment of the personal data you provide will vary, depending on the way that data is used in different scenarios. These possible uses and their corresponding legal bases are detailed below:
1. Fulfillment of contractual agreements
We need to use your personal data in order to manage your requests when making reservations in our rooms or event spaces, or when you engage our other services, such as the Spa. We also use that data to carry out administrative processes following your engagement of our services, in order to process billing and payment transactions.
Similarly, we may need to use your personal data to send you messages or notifications about your reservation, or other information you might need to know about our hotel or the services you’ve used.
Without this data, we would not be able to confirm your reservation nor provide the service you’ve requested.
2. Legitimate interest
In other cases, we use your personal data to attend to your requests for further information, to provide you with quotes, and to respond to your suggestions, complaints, or possible legal claims. For those kinds of situations, the customer service representatives handling your case will get in touch with you via email or phone.
(i) After we have rendered our services, we will get in touch with you in order to send you a customer survey so that you can share your opinion about your experience with Núñez i Navarro and provide feedback.
(ii) In order to manage administrative, statistical, accounting, internal reporting, quality control, and other routine processes, all companies in the Núñez i Navarro Group may internally handle your personal data.
For information on the companies comprising the Group, please consult the following link: https://www.nnhotels.com/en/group-companies.
(iii) Actions of anonymization, pseudonymization, and encryption may be taken upon your personal data, on the information contained in our systems.
In these cases, Núñez i Navarro retains a legitimate interest in the use of your personal data and asserts that its use of this information does not compromise your privacy or confidentiality.
3. Fulfillment of legal obligation
There may also be occasions in which we need to use your personal data in order to fulfill certain legal obligations as they may apply. For example, this is necessary for our compliance with the stipulations of Organic Law 4/2015 of 30 March, on the protection of citizen security, with regard to the obligation to create documentary records on guests in our hotels.
The above is of particular importance when State Security Forces and Corps or Judges and Courts demand that we provide this data. In that circumstance, it is possible that the personal data provided will include your name, address, email address, IP address, and payment details.
There may be situations in which the use of your data is not necessary to fulfill a contractual obligation, to process a reservation made at one of our establishments, to comply with applicable legal stipulations, nor to access on the basis of a legitimate interest. In these cases, we will refrain from taking any action without first requesting your prior authorization. Once we receive your authorization, we will send you detailed information on the purposes of the use of your data and the methods by which it will be used, so that you are fully aware of those uses and methodologies, and may make an informed decision on the use of your data under the relevant circumstances.
This may be the case, for example, when you choose to subscribe to our Newsletter, or receive sales information about Núñez i Navarro. If you decide to subscribe and provide us with your consent, we will use your information to send you notices that may interest you regarding special offers, promotions, and news about Núñez i Navarro.
Similarly, we will ask for your authorization to send you information about other companies comprising the Núñez i Navarro Group, as well as news and promotions pertaining to those companies. You can find a list of these companies at the following link: https://www.nnhotels.com/en/group-companies.
In the event that you would like us to save your personal data – your name and surname(s), email address, telephone number, and postal address – in order to facilitate future reservations made on our website, we will also ask for your express consent to do so.
In the event that we need to access personal data you have provided about any special needs, such as accommodations for guests with reduced mobility, health conditions, or information regarding religious beliefs, we will also ask for your express consent.
We remind you that at any moment you may rescind your authorization without affecting your treatment or status as a customer of Núñez i Navarro. Further details on rescinding your consent are provided in the section outlining your rights. Any and all actions that we have taken prior to the retraction of your consent will remain lawful.
Do we share your personal data with others?
1. Forces and State Security Forces and Corps or Judges and Courts, when so required by these agencies, or when it is necessary in order to comply with applicable legal obligations.
2. Credit and debit card companies that process payments we issue and provide us with fraud protection services, for which we may need to relay data on the payment method you used to process your payment or to guarantee the security of your transaction.
3. Service providers we engage in order to carry out our business activities, including customer service representatives, and marketing services who assist our marketing team in conducting customer surveys. In these cases, we wish to clarify that the contracts we enter into with these parties are structured to guarantee that all appropriate measures are taken to protect your personal data.
4. Other companies comprising the Núñez i Navarro Group, for administrative, statistical, accounting, internal reporting, and quality control purposes. If you have granted your authorization, we may also send you news and promotions pertaining to these companies. You can find detailed information on the companies comprising the Group at the following website: https://www.nnhotels.com/en/group-companies.
How does Núñez i Navarro use social networking sites?
Núñez i Navarro uses social networking sites mainly to (i) keep all our site users and visitors informed about news and special promotions and (ii) attend to and respond to all queries made through social networking sites. We believe that this practice is in the interest of our site users and does not compromise their privacy in any way.
In some cases, we may also use social networking sites to hold contests or raffles. When you choose to participate in these events, we will need to use your personal data in order to carry out all administrative duties related to the contest or raffle at hand, as well as to deliver any prizes which you may have won. Since your participation in these functions is voluntary, we believe we have a legitimate interest in handling your data in the course of their administration without compromising your privacy or confidentiality.
For reasons of transparency, in some contests or raffles, it may be necessary to publish the name of the winner(s) on our website or social networking page. When this happens, we will provide you in advance with the relevant legal bases for so doing.
How long do we store your personal data?
Núñez i Navarro will store your personal data throughout the period in which that data is necessary in order for us to process your request or attend to your reservation, or for as long as we have been granted your authorization to do so.
Once this period has ended, please bear in mind that the Law requires that we retain your personal data for an additional period, mostly in order so that we can attend to any possible legal claims. During this period, the data will be frozen and maintained only for the purposes of making them available to State Security Forces and Corps or Judges and Courts, or to comply with any legal obligations which may apply.
What rights do you have to control the personal data you’ve provided to Núñez i Navarro and how can you exercise those rights?
The law recognizes a series of rights that may be exercised in order to protect your privacy. These include your rights to:
1. Confirm whether Núñez i Navarro is using your personal data. In the case of the affirmative, you have the right to (a) access the data, (b) ask that any inaccurate data be corrected, or, if so desired, (c) request that it be deleted, in the event that it is no longer necessary for the purposes under which it was initially collected, among other reasons.
2. In certain circumstances, you may request that the use of your data be limited. You may also object to the use of your data outright. In that case, we will no longer use your data, unless for overriding legitimate reasons and/or to exercise or defend possible legal claims.
3. If we use integrated and automated tools to create behavioral profiles using personal information (for example, to better understand your interests and needs on the basis of your navigation and activity on our website), you have the right to be informed of this, to request the personal intervention of any of our agents, to challenge any decision made on the basis of the profile created, or simply to express your views on the matter.
4. You also have the right to request the portability of the data you have provided, so that if you desire, we can send it directly to you or to the third party of your choice, in a widely used and machine-readable format.
5. You may rescind the authorizations which you have previously granted relative to the treatment of your personal data at any time.
6. Finally, you may bring a complaint against Núñez i Navarro and/or the Spanish Data Protection Agency, particularly if you have exercised one of the rights listed above and we have not responded in accordance with the legally established terms.
To do so, simply send and email to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you prefer, you can also send your complaint in writing to Calle Urgell, 230 - 08036 Barcelona.
Who is the Data Protection Delegate at the Núñez i Navarro Group?
Núñez i Navarro has appointed one individual to act as the Data Protection Delegate in order to affirm that we have complied with all the legal requirements in force pertaining to the protection of personal data.
You may contact that individual at any time to request complete information related to the treatment of your personal data. To get in touch accordingly, please send an email to email@example.com.