Hotel Europark also makes for a strategic starting-point for exploring the city’s modernist legacy: guests can walk to visit the Sagrada Familia, La Pedrera, Casa Amatller, Casa Lleó i Morera, Casa de les Punxes and/or Casa Batlló.
Public transportation from BCN Barcelona Airport - El Prat:
- Metro: From either terminal of the El Prat Airport (T1 or T2) take the L9 metro line to Collblanc, where you can switch to the L5 line and ride to the Verdaguer stop. The hotel is just 600 meters from the exit, on Calle Aragó.
- Aerobus: You can catch the Aerobús outside Terminals 1 and 2 of Barcelona’s El Prat Airport. Ride to the last stop, Plaza Cataluña, where you can board the L1 Metro Line to the Urquinaona Stop. Then transfer to the L4 Line, and ride to the Girona stop. The hotel is 100m from the station exit.
- Train: The train leaves every 10 minutes from the station at Terminal 2 of Barcelona’s El Prat Airport. Ride to the Passeig de Gràcia stop, and walk 500m to the hotel.
Public transportation from the Hotel:
- Metro: The L4 line stops at Girona, just 180 meters from the hotel.
- Bus: The bus lines that stop nearby the hotel include the 6, 19, 47, 50, 51, 55 and the H10, which crosses the city horizontally.
- Night Bus: The N7 night bus has a stop very close to the hotel.
- Tourist Bus: The Barcelona Tourist Bus stops just steps from the hotel, at Passeig de Gràcia (Red and Blue Routes).
- Train: Various RENFE trains stop at the nearby Passeig de Gràcia, just 650 meters from the hotel.
Note: As of January 1, 2020, the Barcelona metropolitan area is considered a Low-Emission Zone (LEZ). Access to the city by private vehicle is restricted to motorists with a valid environmental label, applicable to vehicles registered in Spain; motorists operating vehicles registered abroad must apply for prior authorization.
If you plan on visiting Barcelona in a car registered in a foreign country, you will need to register for a permit.
We will contact you soon.