Hotel Europark is located in the center of Barcelona, at numbers 323-325 Aragó street. Hotel Europark is just a five-minute walk from the famed Passeig de Gracia. Our 3 star Barcelona hotel's convenient location grants guests easy access to Gran Via, Plaza Catalunya, Las Ramblas, and the Gothic neighborhood alike.
Hotel Europark also makes for a strategic starting-point for exploring the city’s modernist legacy: guests can walk to visit the Sagrada Familia, La Pedrera, Casa Batlló, Palau Robert, Casa Ametller, Casa Lleó Morera, Casa de les Punxes and Casa Amatller. Other highly recommended and culturally relevant sites include the National Theatre of Catalonia, the Barcelona Auditorium, the Jean Nouvel Agbar Tower, and the “Encants” Marketplace, where you’ll find all sorts of unique items and antiques.
directions & public transport
Public transportation accessible from the hotel:
- Subway: Hotel Europark is close to two subway stops: “Verdaguer” on line L5, and “Girona” on line L4 .
- Bus: Various buses stop near the hotel: 39, 43, 44, 45 or 47.
- Tourist bus: The stop closest to the hotel is on Paseo de Gracia, in front of Casa Batlló, just a five-minute walk from the hotel.
- Train: The Hotel is just 500 meters from the RENFE train station "Passeig de Gràcia".
Public transportation from BCN Barcelona Airport (El Prat):
- AEROBUS: The aerobus leaves terminals every 10 minutes and brings you straight to Plaza Catalunya. From there, take the subway L1 to “Urquinaona” then transfer to L4 and get off at the “Girona” stop. The hotel is just 100 meters from the subway exit.
- TAXI: You’ll find a taxi stand right outside the airport terminal. The ride to the hotel will cost about €30 and take approximately 30 minutes.
- TRAIN: The train leaves the airport station every 10 minutes and takes about 35 minutes to arrive at Passeig de Gràcia. The hotel is just 500 meters from the station exit.
Public transportation from GRO Girona Airport:
The Girona Airport Bus will bring you straight to Barcelona Estació del Nord. Once there, take the subway L1 boarding at the “Arc de Triomf” stop, right across the street from the bus station, and get off at “Urquinaona.” Then transfer to L4 and get off at the “Girona” stop. The hotel is just 100 meters from the subway exit.
Public transportation from REU Reus Airport:
The Reus Airport bus will take you straight to Barcelona’s Sants-Estació. Once there, take the subway L5 to the “Verdaguer” stop. The hotel is just 300 meters from the subway exit.
For more information on public transportation in Barcelona, visit www.tmb.net.
Casa Lleó i Morera
Experts say that Casa Lleó i Morera is a family-size version of Palau de la Música. And if Palau is considered the epitome of modernista architecture due to its elaborate decorative elements, the artistic splendour of this house is also beyond dispute. Both landmarks were designed by the brilliant architect Lluís Domènech i Montaner.
Built between 1902 and 1906, Casa Lleó i Morera is the perfect example of modernist housing in Barcelona. A must visit in your plans. More info at www.casalleomorera.com.
Guided visits: Mon-Sat, check online available times. Requires previous reservation.
How to get there: Passeig de Gràcia, 35. Metro PASSEIG DE GRÀCIA L2, L3 and L4.
Book now your stay at Hotel Europark and get a 10% discount on the guided visit at Casa Lleó i Morera.